Vince primarily practices in the areas of telecommunications and commercial transactions. In his telecommunications practice, Vince represents municipal entities throughout the United States in wireless infrastructure and cable franchise administration, enforcement, and negotiation matters. In his commercial transactions practice, Vince represents healthcare providers in capital equipment transactions, including negotiation and execution of business associate agreements, master service agreements, master licensing agreements, and statements of work.
Vince is a graduate of Mitchell Hamline School of Law and the University of Minnesota. Prior to attending law school, Vince worked as a software developer for the University of Minnesota Medical School. Outside of the office, Vince volunteers as a board member for the Asian American Organizing Project and as a volunteer attorney for LegalCORPS.
Areas of Practice
- Cable Franchising
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning
- University of Minnesota, College of Science and Engineering (2011)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (2016)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Fixing the Glitch: The Smart Rollout of 5G Small Cell Wireless Networks Balancing Private and Public Interests, 63 S.D. L. REV. 485 (2019).